Notice: Ink purchases are limited to 7 bottles of ink per order TOTAL if you choose First Class shipping at checkout due to weight. If you have more than 7 bottles you MUST choose Priority Mail at Checkout or you order may be canceled.
Created using real Black Walnut Husks, which I hand picked from my farm. Walnut Ink has a thin viscosity and has a nice subtle sepia tone. It performs well and wonderful for practice work due to lower cost
- Created from Real Black Walnuts
- 1 fl. oz. Bottle (29 ml)
- Sepia Toned Tannin Based Ink
- pH Level is 4.1
- Antique Amber, Glass Jar
- Reusable, Screw Top Lid
- Double Sealed Lid for Safe Transport
- Approximate Dimensions: 1.5" D x 2" H
- For Dip Pen Use Only, Not Safe For Fountain Pens
- As with all Natural Inks mold can develop, simply remove the mold off of the surface and discard. The underlying ink is completely usable.
- As evaporation occurs, add plain water as needed to thin.