600 Pack Wholesale for ISLC. Select First Class Shipping at Checkout, shipping will be manually upgraded to Priority Mail in House at No Additional Charge.
- 100% Lint Free
- 8" x 10" in size
- Extremely Soft Cloth with low particulate count means you don't contaminate your inkwell with fibers
- Developed specifically for water based inks, but solvent safe
- Ink is absorbed into the middle of the wipe, leaving the surface usable to wipe again
- One side is a smooth texture and the other has a quilted texture, allowing you to choose a texture preference
- Similar thickness to a name brand paper towel
- Each wipe lasts longer than one roll of paper towels, reducing waste
- 10 times stronger than a paper towel
- 1/10 the thickness of a chamois cloth
- Specs: ISO Class 5 Safe, Thermally Bonded, Polypropylene, Non-Woven FIber
- Manufactured by a company that makes Cloth for Clean Room Environments (Operating Rooms, Computer Labs, Etc) where a lint free environment is crucial!
"These wipes were something I developed for myself out of need. I got tired of picking lint and fuzz off of the end of my pointed pen nib. It seemed I spent more time cleaning my nib end than I did writing. I found a product which worked but wasn't just quite right for absorbency of the inks I use. After working with the company on the exact application, they developed a wipe which was perfect! This wipe is available no where else in the world"
"My suggestion for use is to fold in half and then in half again resulting in a "quartered" wipe. I use one surface until full and then flip over. Once that area is full, I unfold and fold back the other direction, leaving two new surface to use. I practice about 2 hours each day and each wipe last me about one month. Keep using until it just won't hold anymore ink and then throw away"
-Christopher J. Yoke