Yoke Pen Co. Professional Oblique Nib Flange Adjusting and Forming Pliers (Flat Nose)
These are also available at Paper and Ink Arts at a slightly lower cost. Consider adding them on to an order of nibs or inks from them!
Manufactured to my exacting specs for professionally adjusting nib flanges without damage to the metal. Also used for making flanges from sheet stock. Although similar to Duckbill Pliers, there are manufactured differences which I requested. The gap of the jaws allow room for standard brass flanges to be bent and shaped without creasing, there is approximately a 0.015" gap between the jaws when fully closed.
- Made of High Quality Tool Steel
- Long Lasting Hinge Construction
- Black Rubber Comfort Grips
- Instructional Video of Use is Located at: http://youtu.be/MvyEPUlnxgo
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- This Item is for one pair of FLAT NOSE Pliers only
- Used for crimping corners on nib adjustments
- Used for creating the right angle bend next to the arc on a new nib flange
- Used for creating the flared ends on a Zanerian Style Flange
- Overall Length: 6-3/8"
- Jaw Width: 11/16"
- Weight: 4.7 oz