- Pen Making Tool List - List of tools and supplies I recommend for making pen holders
- Upward Cant - Visual Diagram on Oblique Pen Holder Upward cant adjustment
- Inward Cant - Visual Diagram on Oblique Pen Holder Inward cant adjustment
- How a Nib Flange Arc Affects the Nib - visual explanation of how to tighten a nib in your flange
- How Pen Diameter Affects Nib Angle of an Oblique - Visual Explanation
- Dancing Letters Scholarship Fund - If you would like to give back to the penmanship world, this is the BEST way to financially help in my honest opinion. Download their LEAFLET for mail in donations or visit website above
- Ink Acidity Chart - Showing Ph levels of common dip inks
- Oblique Comparison Chart - IMPERIAL VERSION. Chart with specifications for most major pen holders
- Oblique Comparison Chart - METRIC VERSION. Chart with specifications for most major pen holders
- Oblique Comparison Image - To Compliment Above Files
- Yoke Pen Co. Custom Order Price Sheet - Sheet to get a rough idea of Our Pricing Structure (out of date)
- Yoke Pen Co. System of Standardized Pen Holder Measurements - Image to standardize measurements
- Yoke Pen Co. Conversion Chart - Fractional Inches to Decimal Inches to Metric (up to 1 inch)
- Yoke Pen Co. Conversion Chart II - Fractional Inches to Metric (1 inch to 16.5 inches)
- YOKE PEN CO. YouTube Channel
- Zoom Meeting where I discuss Pen Holders & History - by Yoke Pen Co.
- Use of Our Professional Nib Flange Pliers - by Yoke Pen Co.
- Classic Ergonomic Pen Holder Demonstration - by Yoke Pen Co.
- Making an Oblique Nib Flange - by Yoke Pen Co.
- Adjusting an Oblique Flange to Fit a Nib - by Yoke Pen Co.
- Shaping a Scribbler's Classic Oblique Pen Holder - by Yoke Pen Co.
- Adjusting an Oblique Flange - Courtesy of Dr. Joe Vitolo
Penmanship Archive Pages
- Chris Yoke - My Personal Collection
- Masgrimes - Responsible for the Zanerian Manual being Available Publicly
- University of Scranton - Zaner Bloser Penmanship Collection
- Archive.Org - Searchable Internet Directory
- CE Doner Scrapbook - Courtesy of Nino Brn
- IAMPETH - Has several scanned documents. I suggest seeing it in person the one time it comes out per year at their convention on the Public viewing Night (much of this collection has not been scanned, nor cataloged and their website is horribly organized)
- Paper and Ink Arts - My Recommendation for Calligraphy Supplies
- List of US and Canadian Calligraphy Guilds
- Acorn Arts - Online Classes from Harvest Crittenden
- I Still Love Calligraphy - A great online class to learn Calligraphy by Melissa Esplin
- Script in the Copperplate Style - Free iBook from Dr. Joe Vitolo
- The Calligraphy Guild of Indiana - A wonderful bunch of people
Calligraphers & Groups
- Zanerian.com - Dr. Joe Vitolo, wonderful site with history and information of pointed pen
- David Grimes - Great Penman with focus on traditional Engrosser's Script
- Nina Tran - Wonderful calligrapher based on the west coast
- Paul Antonio Scribe - UK Based Calligrapher and Teacher
- The Flourish Forum - A Great online discussion forum
- IAMPETH - International Society of Master Penman, Engrossers and Teacher of Handwriting
Due to the huge amount of support from the Calligraphy Community I have decided to make and add a few files in order to give back something. These files are for personal use only and may not be used for reproduction or commercial use without written permission from myself. Thank You All!
FOR ALL GUIDELINES MAKE SURE SCALING IS TURNED OFF IN YOUR PRINT SETTINGS!! IT IS BEST TO PRINT FROM A SYSTEM DIALOG!
4mm Spencerian Grid Paper with Slant (Black) - My Personal Guidelines for Spencerian Practice
4mm Spencerian Grid Paper with Slant (Light Gray) - My Personal Guidelines for Spencerian Practice, lighter colored lines
Digital Recreation of Brian G. Walkers Spencerian Guide Sheet - 2mm x-height, 52 degree slant (large file, but needed to retain thin guide lines)
1/4" Practice Guide Line Sheet suitable for Engrosser's Script (Copperplate style) or Spencerian
3/16" Practice Guide Line Sheet suitable for Engrosser's Script (Copperplate style) or Spencerian
1.5mm Blackletter or Gothic Guide Line Sheet suitable for anything with a 2-4-2 nib height (1.5mm nib)
2.4mm Blackletter or Gothic Guide Line Sheet suitable for anything with a 2-4-2 nib height (2.4mm nib)
2.5mm Chancery Italic Line Sheet, 4-5-4 nib height, 7 degree letter slant (2.5mm Nib)
3.0mm Engrossing Text Liner, 3-5-3 nib height, 90 degree letter slant, 60 degree pen angle (3.0mm nib)
3.5mm Engrossing Text Liner, 3-5-3 nib height, 90 degree letter slant, 60 degree pen angle (3.5mm nib)
**More to come