Heirloom Quality, Hand-made Calligraphy Pen Holders
Newbie??How to Start Calligraphy
So you're interested in learning calligraphy and no idea where to start?
Looking for resources for learning? I have many links and downloadable practice sheets
My CollectionView the Collection
High resolution scans of my personal penmanship collection available for download and study
Custom & Antique Replicas
- The ONLY fully custom pen holder manufacturer
- Others offer limited, if any, custom options
- There is no limit I place on custom orders. I do my best to accomplish anything you desire
- 100% authentic antique replicas including Magnusson, Zanerian, Tamblyn, Skeels, Gmeiner and more
- I am able to replicate these pen holders exactly, because I own the largest antique pen holder collection in the world
- I'm not just some guy in a garage with a lathe
- I have a fully equipped wood shop using professional equipment such as... 3 Professional Lathes, Industrial Fiber Laser, Custom Cross-cut Table Saw, Custom Bench Router, Oscillating Spindle Sander, Belt Sander, Buffing Setup, Professional Spray Equipment, Full Dust & Air Filtration Control and more!
- Scientifically tested processes for each stage of your custom pen holder construction, using professional testing and construction equipment.
Over 200 Species of Wood
- Humidity and temperature controlled wood storage
- Premium Exotic & domestic woods from all over the globe.
- Huge selection of Premium Wood Burls
- Color Dying Available
- Inventory includes some of the rarest materials in the world such as Mastodon Ivory, Elephant Ivory, Baltic Amber, Ancient Kauri, 24k gold, Swarovski™ Crystals and more!
- The wood foot of each pen is treated with my exclusive water resistance process
I started Yoke Pen Co. in 2012 and am now considered by most as the authority on modern pen making and vintage pen holders. I am proud to have spent many years bringing back what was essentially a dead artform that hadn't been practiced since the early 1900's. My pen holders are used all over the world by thousands of professional and novice calligraphers.
I have taught the art of pen making to many students who have traveled from all over the world to learn from me. In additional I have a YouTube channel where I freely share information on pen holder and construction techniques.